Community-based agencies are essential partners in addressing mental health and substance use in BC.
To strengthen the role and capacity of the community sector to improve mental health and address substance use for British Columbians.
Our members are committed to upholding the shared values of the Community Action Initiative, including:
- Engaging individuals and families with lived experience, across the lifespan.
- Supporting partnerships and collaborations across sectors.
- Promoting culturally-responsive organizations, service providers and volunteers.
- Pursuing strategies informed by evidence and traditional knowledge.
- Sound stewardship of resources.
- Accountability for results.